Many of you by now would know that I love watching TV (more than movies) and so today I thought I’d share my top 5 favourite half hour TV shows, these are in no particular order.
1. Nurse Jackie – this show has it all…drama, laughter and amazing characters, I love Zoey!
2. Parks and Recreation – it’s hilarious, but more than that no show does feel good like these guys. Also Ron Swanson…enough said.
3. Community – it took me a little while to get into this one….but now I’m addicted. Troy and Abed in the morning!
4. The League – my parents shouldn’t watch this show…but it’s hilarious and about fantasy football, what more could you want?
5. Modern Family – I, like the rest of the world love this show.
Honourable mention – Veep. This show has only been on HBO for a couple of weeks, but it’s super funny!
Not on the list – Girls. I know I blogged about this show’s pilot a couple of weeks ago, but since watching the next few episodes I’m pretty sure I’m done with it. It’s been doing my head in, it should be called “Girls making poor decisions”.